Thursday, May 16, 2013

Barrio Brewery is Finally Installing Their Canning Machine

Yesterday I stopped into Barrio Brewing Company for lunch and was delighted to see the brewery guys beginning to install the long awaited canning machine. The folks at Barrio have been very busy lately, having recently doubled their brewing capacity as well as expanding and moving all of their brewing equipment over to the empty warehouse next door. Next time I'm over there (soon), I'll snap some photos.

Ian, the barkeeper, informed me that they plan on first canning the Barrio Blonde, and then probably move on to canning their Nolan's Porter (which has a Great American Beer Festival medal), and their flagship (in my opinion) Barrio IPA.

Stay tuned for more info on Barrio's expansion into the world of cans. I'm excited to have another local brew I can purchase at stores for home consumption. Go cans!

No comments:

Post a Comment